Discounted School Summer Holidays, Save on Holiday Parks in England and Scotland
We are now in July, Wimbledon is reaching the final stages, the British Grand Prix is this weekend which can only means that Summer is here and the school holidays will soon be starting!
So, it’s definitely time to start thinking about where you put the buckets and spades, windbreak, sun hat and sun cream. Or if some gentle moorland walking is more your thing, then its time to clean off those walking boots.
Now is the perfect time to book a self catering holiday park break for the summer at a really superb price. With outstanding locations up and down the country, they are a great way to relax in beautiful surroundings and explore the coast and countryside or make the most of all weather activities, with family, friends or just the two of you.
What’s more, even though its getting close, you can still get up to £100 off during the school summer holidays and you can even get some places for just £11 per person per night. Check out some of these deals (based on a 7 night break from 28th July):
- Widemouth Bay Holiday Village, North Cornwall. Sleeps 4. Was £540 NOW £490
- Lookout Park, Dorset. Sleeps 4. Was £625 NOW £525
- Pevensey Bay Holiday Park, East Sussex. Sleeps 4. Was £695 NOW £595
- Riverside Country Park, Northumberland. Sleeps 4. Was £629 NOW £529
- Auchenlarie, South West Scotland. Sleeps 6. Was £368 NOW £318
- Captain Cooks Haven, Yorkshire Moors and Coast. Sleeps 4. Was £649 NOW £599
- Cheverton Copse Holiday Park, Isle of Wight. Sleeps 4. Was £590 NOW £540
Source: Find Holiday Parks. Holiday prices with our travel partners Hoseasons